Happy Valentine's Day!

I know Valentine's Day it's almost over, and I had a great day and night.
In the morning my little daughter and I made some cards, then I made a delicious and special lunch, we spent a great day together and at night we watched a movie and ate some pop corn. Like I said, a great day!
I have some photos to share with you, first one it's the card making morning and the second one it's my favorite shot of my daughter.
I used a beautiful kit from JW Digi-Scraps to scrap those photos. The kit it's called "A Little One's Love" perfect to celebrate a child's Valentine's day. This unique Valentine's kit includes lots of red, blue, aqua, and pink to scrap little girls, little boys, or even the "BIG" kids too. You'll be surprised how versatile the kit is!
Take a look at the kit preview.
Very beautiful, right?
You can purchase this kit at the store. Just click here and grab yours now.

Here are my pages. Hope you get inspired!

Comments