Don't you love Templates?!

Hello everyone, today I'm gonna talk to you about templates. To be more specific, layout's template!
Sometimes I have the right photo and the right kit, but somehow I can't get it right! I don't know if it's a creative block, a lack of inspiration or just tireness (specialy if I'm scrapping at the end of the day). So I found relief in templates! They are great, sometimes I just replace the papers and elements, sometimes I turn to the left, to the right, I change elements positions... believe me they are very versatile and time saving too.
Here I have a couple of templates from Designs by Sweet Mesquite. She has lovely template packs for you at the store. I used the pack All Cluster Up, template 1, 3 and 4.
Check out the template pack's preview {image linked to the store}
For this first one I used the template #4 and this cute kit is Watermelon Crawl from Scraps by Andrea.


I chose template #3 from the same template pack and the kit is Hippity Hoppity by Scraps N' Pieces.
The kits I used to make those pages you can find at STS store too!

I made another page, this time I used template #1 with an enchanted kit called Fairy's Garden a collab kit with Scrappin' Serenity and Flowers Scrap, to be released in March 15th also at STS Store.

So, give templates a try. I'm sure you are gonna love it!
Have a great scrapping day!
XOXO,
Adriana

Comments