Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Blogiversary Freebie - May 1st, 2nd and 3rd


Pin It!
I planned to give you one freebie per day during the whole anniversary month, but real life got in the way... now that things are more "organized" over here I'll try to catch up giving you collections of freebies, complete bragbook pages and then get back on my schedule.
So, try to visit daily... and I may have some CU for my designer friends and for you who is starting to design and need some CU freebies.

Here you have my first collection. A See Through Collection (to make up May 1st, 2nd and 3rd). Hope you enjoy!
{image linked}Have a great day!

7 comments:

  1. this is cute! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [13 May 02:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 2 post on May. 13, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are great! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These look great - thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete