Birthday Celebration by Scrapalicious Cereal

Do you know that May is my Blog's First Anniversary?
I have lots of things planned for you... I hope I can keep up with all.
Check the blog daily, I'll have a few surprises for you!!!

Did you noticed that I added a new blinkie to my CT session?
Now I'm a Scrapalicious Girl too! Jennifer is one of the winners in the Darling Designer Competition at STS, I just love her designs... and if you don't already know her take a few minutes on her blog you''re gonna be hooked on her stuff! And don't forget to became a fan/liker of Jennifer's on Facebook, great stuff happens there...


I changed my blog outfit, did you liked?
I used Birthday Celebration by Scrpalicious Cereal, I love the colors she used for her kit, and the felt elements are incredible.
Take a look...
84 elements, can you believe it?
and 36 papers.
Here's the pages I made with the kit.


Your freebie to day you can find at Digi-Designs by Nicole, Nicole has a great cluster frame for you.
And because it is STS's birthday, everything in the store is on sale every day of the month! So you can pick up Birthday Celebration at a discount every day from now until the end of May.

Comments