Adriana's Cafe 2nd Blogiversary - Blog Challenge

Hello everyone,
Every Monday this month we're gonna challenge you with fun and creative challenges.
Today I'm here with a Use It or Lose It Challenge.
You have no idea how it works? It's easy! I'll give you a kit and you have to make a LO with everything that is in it! If you want you can duplicate anything, but YOU HAVE to use EVERYTHING at least once to create your layout.
This is a very special challenge because you can have two prizes, the first one everyone can have it, it's the kit you're gonna use for your LO and if you're the lucky one chosen by my CT you'll receive a $3.00 coupon to be used in my store.

1. You have to create a LO using all the papers and elements in the kit.
2. Post your LO in any gallery or photo sharing site, come back and put your link in the comments.
3. Don't forget to leave your e-mail, so I can contact you in case you win the challenge. If you don't want to publish your e-mail, just send me a message at adrianascafe@gmail.com
4. You have until Sunday the 8th at 11:59am EST to submmit your LO.
5. The winner will be announced on Monday.
And here is the kit you're gonna use for this challenge.

Can't wait to see your creations!!!

Comments

  1. Here's the link to my layout.
    http://stufftoscrap.com/photopost/showphoto.php?photo=55690&title=heaven-sent&cat=595

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the kit. My layout can be found here:

    http://stufftoscrap.com/photopost/showphoto.php?photo=56466&title=kohl-s-water-area-copy&cat=500

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment