Blogiversary Font Challenge

CT Leader Dannethia here. Is everyone ready for more blogiversary fun !?!?! This month has been packed full of fun and celebrating. STS is having it's month long birthday celebration and Adriana's Cafe 2nd Blogiversary this month. But my celebrating didn't end there. May is mine and my daughter's birthdays. So what better way to host a font challenge by picking a fun party font for everyone to play around with. I chose the font called candles by dafont. You can pick up your own free copy of this font by clicking on the font preview.





Challenge Rules:




1) You must create a layout that is 90% Adriana's Cafe products.


2) Post your layout in any gallery and then come back here and post your gallery link in the comments section.


3) You have until Sunday May 29th to complete this challenge and post your gallery link here.


4) The winner will be announce on Monday May 30th.




The winner will be chosen by Adriana's CT and will recieve a $3.00 coupon to her STS store.


Comments

  1. Here is my page! I used the Oh My Berried kit. http://www.digishoptalk.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=1358394&cat=500

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment