New Release: My Star

** If you're looking for the blog train, scroll down a few posts! **



Hello everyone,
I have a new release for you... this kit was inspired by my little daughter's bike. I really enjoyed creating all those stars. While I was in the "brain storm" for this kit I took some pictures of my little one and her cousins, and those photos became a very important inspiration for this kit.
Here's the kit preview.



Coordinating with the kit we have a Pack of Decorated Frames and Stacked Papers.


You can buy them individually or in a bundle and save some dough.

What about some inspiration...
Here's my LO.

From Cori

From Denise

Freebie

From Donna
Freebie:

From Sheri

Freebie:


My Creative Team is incredibly talented, right?!
With this kit I had the help of another two talented ladies.
Guess CTing for me this time I had Christin from Lovely Creations and Karina from Queen Bee Scraps.
These are from Christin.


Freebie:


Karina made this LO.

Freebie:

As a freebie from me to you... The Add On.

Remember to visit my CT's blogs to collect all the freebies.

Comments

  1. What a fun kit. Thank you for letting us sample it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this new one! And many thanks for all of the additional pieces. Couldn't find Sheri's pre-shadowed cluster frame. Too bad - it's a great one! Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all the stars! Thanks so much for the add-on freebie.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment