Are you ready for the last weekly challenge!! I hope you have been enjoying all the fun this month and the freebies!! This week we will be having a recipe challenge! Here are the rules.
1. You must use a kit from Adriana's Cafe to be entered to win.
2. You must post the layout in a gallery somewhere and link us up here in this post by saturday night. Please include your email address or also send your layout to firstname.lastname@example.org to be entered to win a free kit.
3. Have fun!!!
Here is the recipe:
1. Use at least 4 papers in your layout somewhere. Can be any combination of patterns or plains.
2. Use fasteners (stitches, staple, brad etc) at least twice somewhere in the layout.
3. Use an even number of photos.
4. Include journaling somewhere on your layout.
5. Have a title that is at least two words.
6. Include at least 4 ribbons (ric rac, string etc are fine), 3 small elements (buttons, flowers etc), and 2 frames (or paper mats).
7. Make sure you add shadows.
I hope you will have fun with these ingredients! Can't wait to see your layouts!