Blog Challenge #2

I hope you have all been enjoying the festivities for Adriana's blogiversary!!

This week's blog challenge is a font challenge. I don't know about you, but I can't get enough of fonts. I found this cute one
You can download the font here
For the challenge, you must use the font, then upload your LO in any forum and post your link and your email address in the comments or send your LO to adrianascafe@gmail.com. You have until Saturday 12th to complete the challenge, the winner will choose a kit in my store!

Have fun!

Comments

  1. I LOVE this font. It's so versatile, I can see using it a lot. Here's my LO. http://stufftoscrap.com/photopost/showphoto.php?photo=95039&title=good-friends&cat=500
    jcb5600@hotmail.com
    Thanks for the chance!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment