Blogiversary Day 1

Hello everyone,
My CT and I have so much in the store for you.... I'm very excited!

Here's what we have planned for you:

* Kit Spotlight - CT Blog Hop
* Forums RAK
* Facebook RAK
* Blog Challenge
* Blinkie Wear Contest


The Kit Spotlight Blog Hop and Blog Challenge will start on every Sunday. The Kit will be 50%Off that week and the winner of the Challenge will won a free kit.


Visit the blog, Facebook and Store, and don't forget to wear my blinkie in your blog and signature in the forums.

The Spotlight Kit this week is Packing My Bags.
Perfect for your family vacations!
Remember the kit will be 50%off in both stores.

Here's a LO from Edina, using Packing My Bags

My CT ladies have a lot of freebies for you. Go visit their blogs and take a little taste of Packing My Bags.




Comments

  1. Congrats on your blogiversary! Love this kit! Can't wait to pick up the coordinating goodies. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment