Happy Mother's Day!

I wish you have a wonderful day and a blessed life with your family!
My daughter is only 4 years old and I can't tell you how was my life before she was born, I just can't remember... I think all the moms are the same, the birth of our child is a new beginning in our lives.
Being a mom makes me admire my own mom even more, when life gets "ugly" and everything looks like a big mess I wonder how my mom got everything right? And a curious thing is that when I talk to her about all this she smiles and says: I tried the best I could, being a teacher, a wife and a mother of 3, I'm proud of my mistakes I learned from them and everything was worth it!
My mom is not better than her mom, and I'm not better than mine, we are mothers and daughters, trying our best risen our children to be a good person, a good woman/man, a good friend.
Thank God for this amazing blessing!




Comments

  1. Beautifully said!! Happy Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. THANKS so much for sharing! I agree, & I thank the Lord every day that I have children (& a wonderful husband). Happy Mother's day, too!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment