New Release - Cherish

Hello everyone, 
Today I have a very feminine kit for you. It´s Cherish, I just love this color palette!
I hope you have a lot of fun using this kit in your compositions.
And here´s Cherish!!!


The kit is on sale for only $2.50 until the 4th at Stuff To Scrap and Scraps N´ Pieces.

And I have a little Alpha that you can only get at Stuff To Scrap. But you can snag tem for free until the end of the month.

Here´s my LO using Cherish

For this kit I had the help of wonderful fellow designers Guest CTing for me.

Here´s the LO Tracy from Growing Pains Scrapped.

This one is from Christie Scrapping Serenity.

Tammy aka Mommy Me Time Scrapper made this one.

Crystal from Digital Scrap Fun made this LO

and she made this card also!

They have freebies for you in their blogs too! Go visit them by clicking in their designers name.

My Ct worked with the kit too, Take a look at their work and be inspired!













Comments

  1. What a sweet kit! I love the color combo and esp the heart banner! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment