Our Life In A Year: June - New Release

Hi there!
I'm so sorry, I was supposed to released this kit yesterday... But yesterday I was having an awesome fun day with my daughter and I totally forgot everything that I had plan for the day!
But, it's batter late than never, right?! And here you have your Our Life In A Year: June! I just ADORE those colors, they are very bright and fun just like the father's in our lives!
The kits will be on sale for the first week for only $2.50 in both stores.
I can't wait to see your LOs using this kit.

SNP          STS



And exclusive at Stuff To Scrap I have a Glittery Cardstock Pack.

Take a look at my CTs LOs, they did an awesome job!

Two of my great creative ladies made some templates for you!
Say thanks to Amy and Cori!

And as usual the whole team have some freebies, go visit their blogs!

AMY
CHRISTIE
CORI
DENISE
JULIA
KRISTAL
LYN
MELEAH




Comments

  1. Thanks so much for the templates--I love them and LOVE that they have page files included!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment