Yes, I am alive!


Hello costumers, fans and friends,
Did you miss me?
Yes I know, I've been MIA for a long time, let me give you an update...
Well I am having health issues, I was diagnosed with a chronic case of endometriosis and I need surgery. I have to say that I am in shock I'm used to have no problems with my health specially something serious like this. I am a wife and mother I'm used to take care of people and being the one who needs care it's not easy for me.
I have to admit that I am nervous and shocked  so that affected my job, I don't feel inspired to do something beautiful for you and I'm having trouble to finish the projects that I already started. But I don't wanna just quit on you or my so founded hobby! I love scrapbooking and adore making kits for you.
So, what I'm asking you is to, please be patient with me... I'll have something new for you soon, I HOPE!
For now please enjoy my newest kit We Are Memory Keepers: Our Frames.

SNP   STS








Comments